[Harp-L] Pete Pedersen follow up

owner-harp-l@xxxxx owner-harp-l@xxxxx
Thu Jun 17 13:44:41 EDT 2021

Found the original, better formatting, sorry about the duplicate posts.

Can not thank you enough .....its well appreciated.  It’s true you learn
something each day......somewhere along the line,  I was doing of a mini
search for this tune it came up with that Pete had written  this for
Jerry.....

Never did know that Jean had recorded this, want to thank you once
again.....never new it existed ......what a pleasure after all these
years.....

My Pop would have really appreciated this versions,,,,,,thank you  again so
very much....

if you don’t mind I would like to tell you a little about the OHB!  It was
a group that originated of  a collation of members of the Johnny Puleo
Harmonica Gang........

When Johnny past a way....and around 1976 , living in Los Angeles there
were at least 5 of us that had the good  pleasure of working for
Johnny.......and decided to get together and formed the OHB.

Worked up to 1983,  and decided to retire the Band.........it sure was a
lot of fun....enjoyed every moment.......THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN

                                                    Michael F. Scott