[Harp-L] Workshop: Mic'ing and Processing techniques for chromatic harmonica

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Tue Jun 15 15:56:46 EDT 2021

Hey there harp-l'ers -

I'm delighted to be presenting a workshop as part of the HarmonicaUK Chromatic Weekend which is open to the public (free, but donations appreciated). My segment begins at 8pm UK time (12pm Pacific) this Friday (June 18th) and it will be all about mic'ing and processing techniques for chromatic harmonica (focussing on getting a nice clean and warm sound both live and in the studio). I have a detailed talk prepared and will leave some time for Q&A and a bit of playing at the end. If this interests you, please do stop by! There are tons of great sessions planned for this weekend with some very fine players, so even if the mic'ing thing doesn't interest you, do check out the other workshops!

Chromatic Weekend Details: http://harmonica.uk/HUKBlog/chromatic-weekend/

Promo video for my presentation: https://vimeo.com/showcase/8429453/video/551553502

- Slim

https://slimandpenny.com