[Harp-L] Pete Pedersen query

owner-harp-l@xxxxx owner-harp-l@xxxxx
Tue Jun 15 12:11:38 EDT 2021

I received this question at the owner's mail box.  I do not know the
answer to the question but one or more of you may.  Just reply to me if
you have any info or cc the list as well, there may be wider interest.
I'll paste the question in below, thx, harp-l-listowner

Looking for A tune that he wrote for the Harmonicats "The Latin Quarter "
it was a
long time ago.
Did it ever go to sheet?      Thank you, from Michael F. Scott of "The
Original
Harmonica Band". From Los Angeles, California... Ciao, stay well.......

PS there is a short story about this tune, for my late Pop........