[Harp-L] Software Tools to Assist the Beginning Harmonica Player

Clara Schuh copperblue0809@xxxxx
Mon Jul 26 14:49:49 EDT 2021

Cool.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, July 26, 2021, 1:08 PM, KEITH MITCHELL via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx> wrote:

On Friday August 13 at 3:30 pm central, I’ll be presenting at the 2021 Virtual SPAH conference on a topic I have titled “Software Tools to Assist the Beginning Harmonica Player.”  I’ll be presenting a survey of several software applications and illustrating how they can help you master new melodies. Examples covered will be of value to both diatonic and chromatic musicians.  The presentation “handout” page will include additional tutorial videos to help you get a running start at how to use several of the applications including Anytune Pro, MuseScore, and Song Surgeon. Join me in this session which I hope will lead to a growing library of tutorials on technology use in mastering our favorite instrument. This year’s virtual SPAH convention will include inspiration in the form of live performances as well as instructional workshop to help you improve your skills.  Learn more about “SPAH Week Virtual Convention”  and Register  at: https://www.spah.org/content.asp?contentid=138 <https://www.spah.org/content.asp?contentid=138&fbclid=IwAR0D9a4A0ho3alAZAN6pLaibgwDVs68ZmjZAtbiap5MJthfHDgOwXnFCllY>