[Harp-L] David Naiditch on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Jul 24 14:27:48 EDT 2021

Hi all, David Naiditch joins me on episode 43. David is probably the only chromatic player recording Bluegrass albums on the instrument, and has recorded with some of the top names in Bluegrass. He also plays some mean Gypsy Jazz.
Here's the link:David Naiditch interview - Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast

|  |  |

|  |
David Naiditch interview - Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast

David Naiditch joins me on episode 43. After starting out as a diatonic player, including having lessons with a ...

You can also find it on your smartphone podcast player by searching for 'Happy Hour Harmonica'.