[Harp-L] Club Meetings

JERL WELCH dfwhoot@xxxxx
Fri Jan 22 17:09:38 EST 2021

The HOOT organization in Dallas, has been meeting through zoom because of the pandemic. It seems to be working well but of course doesn't take the place of the live meetings we are all used to .But what makes it fun is that we get to meet others from other clubs.   Our last meeting , we had visiting harmonica enthusiasts joining in from Austin, Long Island, Los Angles, CA. It was exciting playing and meeting those from different cities.. A few of Hoot Dallas members joined the meeting in Long Island the following night.
 We can do this on a regular basis if anyone wants to branch out and experience this new way of meeting up and playing our harmonicas. It;s up to you but the more the merrier we always say so come on,  give it a try!  Every 3rd Tuesday, the Harmonica Organ. of Texas meet at 7pm-9pm CDT and you all are invited to meet with us. If you care to do this , then just send me your e-mail address Jerl Welch dfwhoot at xxxxx , and we will send you the sign in information.
Thank you all , and   Keep On Harpin
Jerl Welch