[Harp-L] Anyone know the harp player?

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Thu Jan 21 19:35:08 EST 2021

That video is very old. A handsome young Pat was a protoge of Chet Atkins (via guitar), and I can't be certain that this didn't have some small influence on Patrick getting that gig?

On top of that Pat is a collosally nice guy. Ergo: his wife sang on one of the jazz jams that I moderated. Normally a singer is not allowed, as thay are supposed to be all instrumental.

BUT Pat was playing guitar for us, AND doing it for free. So I allowed it.

smokey-joe