[Harp-L] HARPIN' BY THE SEA - FREE ONLINE HARMONICA FESTIVAL 5-7.FEB 2021

hove.actually@xxxxx hove.actually@xxxxx
Sat Jan 16 06:51:18 EST 2021

Dear Harmonica Friends,

We would be thrilled if you could join us on Zoom or Youtube during the
weekend of 5-7.Feb for our Free Online Harmonica Festival.

INFORMATION

www.harpinbythesea.com <http://www.harpinbythesea.com>   All programme
timings are LONDON (UK)

OUR SPECIAL GUESTS

Mark Hummel / Mickey Raphael / Joe Filisko / Son of Dave / Steve Baker /
Steve Weston / Aki Kumar / Marcos Coll / Will Wilde / Fede Vaz / Dave
Ferguson / Victor Puertas / Aidan Sheehan / Adam Burney / Paul Gilling

OUR SPONSORS

Sutherland Trading (Hohner UK) / HarmonicaUK / BlowsMeAway Productions /
Masterharp / Lone Wolf / Fat Tone Amps / Harp Surgery / Blues Matters / The
Reckless Tram / Battle Plan Harmonicas / John Cook Harmonicas

FACTORY TOUR

We will be taking a virtual tour of Hohner's Trossingen factory on Saturday
6th Feb

PRIZE RAFFLE

Your chance to wine a gold-plated, limited edition, anniversary Hohner
Marine Band, Boogieman pedal, BulletiniVC Mic and other great prizes. All
money raised goes to the Wishing Well Music charity bringing live music
therapy to the bedside of children in critical care. The raffle draw will
take place live on Sunday 7th Feb, when the winners will be announced.

TECHNICAL BREAKOUT ROOM

John Cook will be joining us live from his harmonica repair shop, where you
can drop in to say hello and discuss all your repair and maintenance needs
(available Sat 6th & Sun 7th Feb 12:00-17:00 UK).

T-SHIRTS, ARCHIVE VIDEO AND MORE

Our programme will be punctuated with highlights from our ten year video
archive. You can also purchase event t-shirts in your favourite colour via
our website, sporting HBTS's fabulous new harmonica target logo - all money
raised goes to the Wishing Well Music Charity.

YOUR FESTIVAL HOST

Your festival host will be Richard Taylor, Co-Founder of Harpin' By The Sea,
Vice-Chair of HarmonicaUK, Editor of the Harp Surgery website, and Managing
Director of Harp Academy.

EVENT ACCESS CODES

The access codes for our Zoom and our YouTube stream will be published on
the event website and facebook page in the week leading up to the event.
This is a free event.

Tune in. Dig it. Tell all your friends.