[Harp-L] How would I DISINFECT a harmonica?

Dennis Brooker dbrooker1@xxxxx
Wed Feb 17 23:20:06 EST 2021

OK, so I’ve got a old, NIB harmonica I never used and to be on the SAFE side before I give it to a friend, especially in this day and age, and I nor anyone in my home has COVID, what is the best way to DISINFECT a 10 hole harp? Yeah, I’ve done a GOOGLE search but could only find methods of cleaning and maintenance – I did look in to the SEYDEL DISINFECTION bag as mentioned on the list....BUT...It’s not available!! IF I wanted to send you the harp what would you be satisfied with? Any help or comments are appreciated!!