[Harp-L] Thank you, and a couple of things..

brian stear brianstear@xxxxx
Tue Feb 2 22:25:57 EST 2021

A while back I posted some questions, and I just wanted to say thanks to all who took the time to respond ( I'm getting forgetful, so if I already did, bear with me ). It's a blessing to have all of you as a resource.Secondly, there's been talk of corner switching on Facebook. Are there any descriptions/resources for this? I'm feeling a bit left behind.Lastly, here's a pretty waltz I'd like to share with you:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvI7kc5nZdo

Brian