[Harp-L] Two videos

chicago bluesman chicagobluesman@xxxxx
Thu Dec 16 20:27:36 EST 2021

My friend, James Fraher, was visiting last week and he reminded me that he'd posted some videos on youtube back in 2013.  I'd forgotten all about them and since I know there are some Big Walter enthusiasts here I thought I would share the videos, from one Big Walter fan to a bunch of other Big Walter fans.  They're humble little short videos, were fun to make and I'm grateful to Jim, both for reminding me of the videos and for being such a swell musical pal over the years.

Enjoy!

John

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cQeQaNyYyk&list=RDboDCoFtc7ec&index=2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boDCoFtc7ec&list=RDboDCoFtc7ec&index=1
[https://i.ytimg.com/vi/boDCoFtc7ec/maxresdefault.jpg]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boDCoFtc7ec&list=RDboDCoFtc7ec&index=1>
Walter's Boogie - YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boDCoFtc7ec&list=RDboDCoFtc7ec&index=1>
John Jochem-harmonica and James Fraher-guitar
www.youtube.com