[Harp-L] Harp-L Fundraiser for 2022 Recap

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Sat Dec 11 10:03:30 EST 2021

IMPORTANT: This post, while definitely meta discussion, has been approved by the list owner. Whatever you do, please do not respond to this post on harp-l. Instead, you may respond directly to myself (slim at xxxxx) or directly to the list owner (harp-l-owner at xxxxx).

Big thanks again to all who contributed!!!

As of today (Saturday, Dec. 11) I will be refunding any new donations that come in as I'm closing out the books for the 2022 fundraiser.

Stats:

10 $5 donations ($50)
26 $10 donations ($260)