[Harp-L] Challenge your bending skills with this tune

Richard Sleigh rrsleigh@xxxxx
Thu Dec 9 13:20:49 EST 2021

Hi Everyone,

I wrote a tune "Tongue Twister" that is designed to run you through all the
bends in the first octave of a key of C harmonica. I've been playing it as
an exercise to increase my own skills at both tongue block and pursed lips
bending.

It is in this youtube video
https://youtu.be/vNL45a71OxA
(you can skip ahead to 4:20 if you just want to hear the tune instead of me
talking about it...) It includes sheet music with tab.

It's part of the new "Bending Course" I have up at my online harmonica
school
https://www.ultimateharmonica.com/p/the-bending-course

And here us a free beginner course at the same school
https://www.ultimateharmonica.com/p/the-ultimate-beginner-harmonica-course

https://www.ultimateharmonica.com/p/the-bending-course

I now have some harmonica teachers using the beginner course as part of
their own work with beginner harmonica players.

I'd appreciate any comments or feedback on any of these projects... Thanks!

--
Richard Sleigh
rrsleigh at xxxxx