[Harp-L] SPAH Vendors & Sponsors

JERRY DEALL jdeall@xxxxx
Sun Aug 15 11:39:05 EDT 2021

2021-22 SPONSORS
Platinum: Hohner, Inc.
Gold: Easttop
Silver: C.A. Seydel Söhne • Golden Bird - Qiling Musical Instrument Co.
Lone Wolf Blues Co. • BlowsMeAway Productions • Kongsheng Musical Inst. Co., Ltd

And vendors who have stepped up so far as SPAH Week Supporting Partners:
Philharmonicas, George Miklas’ Harmonica Gallery, Turbo Harp,
The Harmonica Lady, Masterharp Tuning Tables, New Harmonica, DaBell Co Ltd.