[Harp-L] SPAH

PHILLIP FRANKLIN pbf@xxxxx
Thu Aug 12 10:56:32 EDT 2021

 Hi, Larry!  You haven't missed anything.  The convention is virtual, so all of the seminars and shows are being recorded, and will be available to registrants after the convention ends.  That's 60 hours of entertainment at your fingertips!
To register, go to spah.org and click on the SPAH Week event.  You can renew your membership or join SPAH during the registration and save $50 off the public price of $200.  It's only $100 if you're a current member of SPAH.
-Phil FranklinSPAH Membership Director