[Harp-L] Get on Zoom Meeting to work on zoom audio problem with me?

jdeall jdeall@xxxxx
Wed Apr 28 14:13:52 EDT 2021

Brian, three items. 1. I will send you and anyone else who wants it the guide SPAH uses for the convention. 2. Most important a wired connection, wifi will just not do. Then with a good wired connection run a test on speed test.net, you want over 30mps upload. Most services tout tier download speed and that is meaningless for your needs, upload speed is what counts. 3. Have a decent mic, not the one on their laptop or pad. Thanks Jerry.
-------- Original message --------From: Brian McInnis <bluesharpteacher at xxxxx> Date: 4/28/21  11:04 AM  (GMT-07:00) To: Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx> Subject: [Harp-L] Get on Zoom Meeting to work on zoom audio problem with me? If anyone wants to get on zoom to work on this with meI would appreciate itI could teach you a lessonor if you are advanced, I could teach a friend of yours, or pay it forward...ThanksBrian