[Harp-L] Rick Epping on the Happy Hour Harmonica podcast

Neil Warren mrp00bah@xxxxx
Sat Apr 24 07:18:42 EDT 2021

Hi all, Rick Epping joins me on episode 37 of the podcast.Rick worked for Hohner for 18 years and was pivotal in bringing back the quality level of their harmonicas. He also 'invented' embossing and developed the X40 harmonica.And he loves Irish music so much he moved to Ireland!
Rick Epping interview - Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast

|  |  |

|  |
Rick Epping interview - Happy Hour Harmonica Podcast

Rick Epping joins me on episode 37. Rick worked for Hohner USA for 18 years and played a pivotal role in improvi...