[Harp-L] MichaelSnowden link, do not click!

owner-harp-l@xxxxx owner-harp-l@xxxxx
Tue Apr 13 07:53:59 EDT 2021

Sent from a subscribed address with no surviving explanation as to
content.  It's a bitly link meaning it us shortened and you cannot derive
the true destination of the url.  For the curious this is what I got when
I searched the link using TOR.