[Harp-L] UK harp festival

JERL WELCH dfwhoot@xxxxx
Tue Sep 29 18:50:44 EDT 2020

Hurry and make contact to be a part of this Festival.
Hi Jerl, you are registered. I will be sending out Zoom meeting codes early in the week commencing 5th October. There is not a schedule yet available but I plan to send out an international Calendar next week so that you know the start times in your own time zone.

And yes feel free to spread the news with other harmonica enthusiast but please ask them to register for the event (https://www.harmonicauk.com/festival/ ) with me at memsec at xxxxx

Cheers, Dave