[Harp-L] Other Scales on Chrome: Charts for 12 Major Scales on C Chromatic

Richard Hammersley rhhammersley@xxxxx
Sun Sep 20 08:06:44 EDT 2020

Hi Robert
Under the tuition of Michael Rubin, I am learning all 12 scales on a C chromatic. As Michael teaches, this has proven a very useful as a way of improving both chromatic and diatonic playing, because you practice knowing where all the notes are and learn the notes in every scale.