[Harp-L] Replacing reeds

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Tue Sep 15 10:42:32 EDT 2020

Brian,
I sell the Harmonica Reed Guide, which is THE only book on the market to
cross-reference replacement reeds. 60 full-color pages centered around
Hohner's classic line (Marine Band and others) and MS Series (Big River
Harp and others). There is also helpful hints about preparing the reeds and
reed plates, and about tuning.

I put it on sale for the SPAH 2020 Virtual Convention, and have only a few
leftovers at a special low price.  Once the leftovers are gone and I order
more, the price will go back to the listed price. Click on this link to see
my SPAH 2020 specials
https://sales.harmonicagallery.com/spah2020

George

*George Miklas <http://www.georgemiklas.com/>, M.A., M.Ed., B.M. in Ed.,*