[Harp-L] CONFIRMING it’s a go for the NEW North Ohio HarmoniCollege Oct 2nd & 3rd 2020

James Brill Rumbaugh jrumbaug@xxxxx
Sun Sep 13 12:03:15 EDT 2020

I am CONFIRMING it’s a go for the NEW North Ohio HarmoniCollege Oct 2nd & 3rd 2020 program
So far, it’s a SMALL group, maybe 8 total, but I gave it the go ahead when I learned Charlie Barath had arranged for Chris Sutton to back him up on guitar. My friend the late Ray Ratcliffe once said, “Charlie and Chris are the best I’ve heard since Cephus and Wiggins” I also recruited my duo partner Karen Combs to come and add her guitar and singing to our jam sessions.

The details previously posted remain the same.

Jim Rumbaugh
The Harmonica Club of Huntington, WV