[Harp-L] How to play harmonica with your car

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Sun Sep 6 16:54:00 EDT 2020

It can work for only a few seconds because the exhaust is hot enough to burn the tape or at least melt the adhesive.  I once burned a bicycle tire that was about 6 inches behind the end of the exhaust pipe.

I’m surprised that the pressure was not high enough to choke the reeds.  Perhaps at more than idle speed it would. Harmonica reeds like to work in the pressure range between 5 and 15 inches of water.

Vern