[Harp-L] became membership and couldn't figure out how to access site

JERRY DEALL jdeall@xxxxx
Sun Sep 6 11:06:16 EDT 2020

Tom,
Here is a link to the archives:
https://harp-l.org/pipermail/harp-l/index.html

To ask a question just do as you did with this one, send to harp-l at xxxxx

Thanks,Jerry Deall,SPAH Vice-President,
Put August 10-14, 2021 on your calendar for SPAH at The Sheraton Charlotte Hotel – Le Meridien Charlotte, in Charlotte NC.