[Harp-L] HarmoniCollege 2020 has been canceled

James Brill Rumbaugh jrumbaug@xxxxx
Tue Sep 1 22:24:51 EDT 2020

I regret to announce that HarmoniCollege 2020 has been canceled. After confirming attendance for Sept 2020, I contacted Heritage Farm with our room needs. Heritage Farm was sad to report that under current county health guidelines due to covid-19, they would not be able to let us hold our event. We are now looking at April 9th & 10th, 2021.

Refunds will gladly be given to anyone requesting a refund, otherwise, all reservations are transferred to 2021.

I look forward to the day when we can all come together and make music together again.

Please ask if you have any questions.

Jim Rumbaugh
The Harmonica Club of Huntington, WV