[Harp-L] REED VIEWING LIGHT Photos!

Dennis Brooker dbrooker1@xxxxx
Tue Oct 6 16:09:59 EDT 2020

Here’s a link to photos of a REED VIEWING LIGHT I came up with https://photos.app.goo.gl/eJ5SaBGTpYMjmpJg6 – About any small, cheapo flashlight, a clear plastic pipette and some tape – Cut the pipette to desired size and try to tape it so as it’s as close to the center of the light – It doesn’t have to be perfect and IMHO it works really well – Small enough that it would fit in a lot of cases to carry harps and emergency tools – Thanks much to the Harp-L guys for helping me with the photos!! Be SAFE & Play WELL!