[Harp-L] Auto Valve Harps Wanted - Dead or Alive

Harmonica Gallery harmonicagallery@xxxxx
Tue Nov 24 19:45:02 EST 2020

Dear Harp-L Community,

Hohner has discontinued producing the Auto Valve Harp. I repair the AVH for
many harmonica players in various Amish communities. Since Hohner
discontinued manufacturing this model, the Amish have turned to me to buy
refurbished AVHs. At this moment, I have more orders for AVH in the keys of
D, E, and F, than I have harps in these keys in stock.

If you have a Hohner Auto Valve Harp, or Hohner Marine Band Concert, in the
key of D, E, F, G, A, or Bb, please reply to this email with a picture of
what you have. I will take them in any condition, and paying accordingly.

Thank you!
*George Miklas <http://www.georgemiklas.com/>, *
*M.A., M.Ed., B.M. in Ed.,* *[Candidate for] Doctor of Music Education
(2021)*