[Harp-L] Harpin' By The Sea - Online Harmonica Festival 5th-7th Feb 2021

hove.actually@xxxxx hove.actually@xxxxx
Sat Nov 14 08:31:36 EST 2020

Harpin' By The Sea - Online Harmonica Festival 5th-7th Feb 2021

Harpin' By The Sea is going virtual in 2021 via Zoom and YouTube stream.
We're running right across the weekend with fifteen guest artists from
around the word, trade sponsors, archive video, and giveaways.

We are inviting your donations to support our artists during the pandemic at
paypal.me/harpinbythesea

To date we are proud to announce that Will Wilde and Aki Kumar will be
joining us. We'll be announcing more of our international cast over the
coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!

Harpin' By The Sea 2021 is delighted to welcome event sponsors:

Sutherland Trading (Hohner UK)

HarmonicaUK

BlowsMeAway Productions

Lone Wolf harmonica pedals

Masterharp tuning tables

Hobgoblin Music

Blues Matters magazine

Fat Tone Amps

Battle Plan harmonica accessories

And Harp Surgery, the harmonica player's website

We're also raffling a limited edition gold plated Hohner Marine band, with
proceeds going to the Wishing Well music charity for children in critical
care.

So get the dates in your diary, get the beers in the fridge, reserve the
sofa and indulge in all things harmonica with us at Harpin' By The Sea 2021.

Latest news and programme details at www.harpinbythesea.com
<http://www.harpinbythesea.com>

Tune in. Dig it. Tell all your friends.