[Harp-L] Bluegrass Instrumental--Beaumont Rag

David Naiditch davidnaiditch@xxxxx
Mon Nov 2 10:35:57 EST 2020

Playing bluegrass on chromatic harmonica with some of favorite musicians.  This instrumental, Beaumont Rag, transitions between the keys of C and F.  Interestingly, with the possible exception of Jimmy Riddle in the 1950s (whom I consider more country than bluegrass), It seems I remain the only one to release bluegrass albums that feature the chromatic harmonica.  Let me know if I overlooked anyone.  (Music from my just-released Album, "David Naiditch Plays Bluegrass and Swing Instrumentals.”)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlWtj3fogCY&t=3s <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlWtj3fogCY&t=3s>