[Harp-L] Buddy Greene and Todd Parrott

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Tue May 26 17:24:44 EDT 2020

Brother George. Long ago I was writing a book entitled: "One dollar and two boxtops".
The deal was that you could send that in to Boraxo and get a plastic model of 20 mules and 2 borax wagons and water wagon, called "20 mule team Borax".

Alas I had to abandon the project when I discovered that when I got the package, I had been cheated. It turns out that the first two animals were actually HORSES and not mules. I was broken hearted. lolol.

smo-joe