[Harp-L] Charlie McCoy

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Mon May 25 16:00:47 EDT 2020

I'm amazed to hear that Charlie McCoy is sadly underappreciated.  He's a
great player and as influential as Little Walter for many harmonica
players, not to mention influential on a lot of instruments in a lot of
different styles.

 He's not sadly underappreciated in my house.  Actually, every time I think
of one of his recordings, I smile.

Thanks, Richard Hunter

--
Check out Richard Hunter's new 21st Century blues release "Blue Future"
and the 21st Century rock harmonica masterpiece "The Lucky One" at Amazon

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)