[Harp-L] ARKIA Demo

Larry Sandy slyou65@xxxxx
Sat May 16 20:00:21 EDT 2020

On their page click SHOP.  It is there for me.  I placed an order several days ago from this page.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Saturday, May 16, 2020, 8:39 AM, captron100--- via Harp-L <harp-l at xxxxx> wrote:

Dennis Michael Montgomery <gaulay2 at xxxxx> wrote: My dear sweet wife says I can buy another harmonica next pay check. How much id the ARKIA in U.S. dollars?
    At this time, according to their website, the cost is 80 euros (c. $86.55 ) + 5 euros (c. $5.41) shipping. + VAT (value added tax, added by "your" country. US has no VAT).  Harp is made in France.  https://www.arkia-harmonica.com - order page didn't seem to be working at this time. Website is in French language only.
Ron - FL Keys, USA