[Harp-L] ARKIA Demo

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Wed May 13 20:25:09 EDT 2020

Hi Dennis. I understand your concern(s). As an aside a little about Jerome. He is the 'Commendatore of Grasse' (aka Perfume City, France). And performs mainly in the area of Venti-Miglia Italy to about Cannes France. So he 'may' have been inclined to give the demo in jazz. But I'm sure the harmonica is swell for the genres you mention. lolol.
smo-joe