[Harp-L] Best Out-of-the-Box harp for bends & overblows

Jordan Feldman bigmouthhorns@xxxxx
Tue May 12 18:11:15 EDT 2020

I’m sorry to say that even with the wealth of info available today, when I watch a video about adjusting gaps, etc, and do my best to follow it, the typical end result, after reassembling, is holes that don’t sound.  Then after taking it apart and putting it back together several times it’s 50/50 at best that I can get it back to where it was before I tried to improve it, two hours of time down the drain, and a harmonica in the trash can.
I’ll take full responsibility for being all thumbs, but I only wish I could agree with your “child’s play” and other analogies.
I will say that after I change the oil in my car or replace wiper blades my car starts.