[Harp-L] Best Out-of-the-Box harp for bends & overblows?

Opus314 . opus314@xxxxx
Mon May 11 13:42:21 EDT 2020

If the issues is air tightness... meaning the air gap between the reed and
the reed plate...
It is amazing that, with the precision manufacturing available today that
they can not manufacture harmonicas with tolerances tight enough to not
need tweaking.
Ditto for reed tolerances like shape, thickness, etc.
What else is there?