[Harp-L] Lockdown Collaboration with Sandy Weltman

bren@xxxxx bren@xxxxx
Mon May 4 11:06:42 EDT 2020

The Covid 19 home lockdown situation has led to many international musical
collaborations, and this is one! Sandy and I have known of each other for
many years, but never met in person. We started chatting online recently,
and decided to put this piece together. Sandy did the arrangement and made
the excellent backing track, I did the video editing. It was a lot of fun
working together; we hope to do more in the future :)

WAYFARING STRANGER

https://youtu.be/I4yzFi2Z6rI

Brendan

www.x-reed.com <http://www.x-reed.com/>