[Harp-L] Upcoming streaming

Rick Epping rickepping@xxxxx
Fri May 1 08:23:08 EDT 2020

Hi Folks,

Hope everyone is hanging in and, if possible, enjoying a splendid
isolation.  This coming Saturday and Sunday, 2nd & 3rd May, Hawk's Well
Theatre will be streaming on Facebook a concert I gave there in 2012, with
more than a little help from my friends. Part 1 on Saturday, Part 2 on
Sunday. Time in Ireland 8pm.
https://www.hawkswell.com/events/event/rick-epping-celebration-concert

https://www.facebook.com/thehawkswelltheatre/

Later on that Sunday, 9:30pm Irish time, I'll be live streaming on the
Facebook page of Shoot the Crows, the pub in Sligo I've been playing at
weekly for the last 15 years.
https://www.facebook.com/shootthecrows/

Then on Tuesday, May 5th, 5:30pm Pacific time, I'll be live streaming on
Quarantine Happy Hour.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1106385289724371/

Come on down!
Rick