[Harp-L] Best online forums for Diatonic &/or Chromatic?

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Tue Mar 31 18:40:15 EDT 2020

> On March 31, 2020 at 6:16 PM "Opus314 ." <opus314 at xxxxx> wrote:
>

> Thanks Slim.
> I've been a member of slidemeister.com a couple of times before but get
> dropped because I don't get to log in enough... or whatever.

You only need to stick your head in (i.o.w. post) once every 6 months.

> It is a good group there but the demeanor/attitude of the site admin/owner
> take all the joy out of it for me.

Lolol. Yeah, I can dig it. I play both

> After a long absence I've just returned to my quest of concurring both the
> diatonic and chromatic harmonicas and attempted to rejoin slidemeister
> again but, alas, no acceptance email... I'm sure there is something in the
> over burdensome "rules" that  caused this Or maybe I messed up on my
> attempt to re-join.

When you first join up (or re-log) you have to give an intro about yourself....FIRST.

 It's a shame really but there are other resources on
> the net... like Harp-L :-)

Yeah, God bless. fer sure

smokey-joe (23 years on harp-l,20 years on slidemeister). :)