[Harp-L] My favorite chromatic player-video

The Iceman icemanle@xxxxx
Sat Mar 21 10:56:45 EDT 2020

trash GM in the process though, I'm a huge fan of his as well. Both of these fellas are humble, amazing, and unique players

GM humble? Not in my experience - met him years ago at SPAH and he was a pompous personality who had a thin, metallic and annoying tone - sounded like angry bees to me....not a friendly guy

-----Original Message-----
From: Slim Heilpern <slim at xxxxx>
To: Randy Singer <randy at xxxxx>
Cc: harp-l harp-l <harp-l at xxxxx>; Antonio Serrano <consultas at xxxxx>
Sent: Sat, Mar 21, 2020 10:13 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] My favorite chromatic player-video

Hi Randy -

I agree 100% with respect to the greatness of Antonio Serrano. His new album Tootsology is absolutely brilliant:

https://www.amazon.com/Tootsology-Antonio-Serrano/dp/B0854LR74Y/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=tootsology&qid=1584799635&sr=8-1

https://music.apple.com/us/album/tootsology/1500421754https://music.apple.com/us/album/tootsology/1500421754

Don't know why you needed to trash GM in the process though, I'm a huge fan of his as well. Both of these fellas are humble, amazing, and unique players. Others as well. It's a wonderful time for our instrument in the jazz context.

- Slim