[Harp-L] 1954 Fender Tweed Champ Speaker Size

JOSEPH LEONE 3n037@xxxxx
Thu Mar 19 09:47:58 EDT 2020

Yeah, my understanbding is that fender tweed champ went to an 8" in 1957. But there may have been a tweed champ with a larger speaker that had a slightly different designation/model number. My 1954 was only 6". I used it with a Hofner solid body.
smo-joe