[Harp-L] Harp Players on Royal Records?

Tin Lizzie TrackHarpL@xxxxx
Tue Jun 30 14:48:19 EDT 2020

I square dance.  Well, I used to, Before Pandemic (BP).

I’ve been listening to some recordings of prior dances.  (And pushing “checkers” that represent 8 dancers, to keep in practice.  But I digress.)

I know that one of the popular labels for square dance music is Royal Records, in Nashville.  There is some very tasty — but not overdone! — harp playing on many of the recordings.  Does anyone know the identity of the session player(s) for any of those?  I always wonder if it’s anyone I’ve heard of or maybe even met at SPAH.

Regards,
Tin Lizzie