[Harp-L] 10th position songs

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Sat Jun 6 14:07:01 EDT 2020

Clarke, you're counting in the wrong direction on the circle of 5ths.

On a C harmonica;
C is 1st
G is 2nd
D is third
A is 4th
E is 45th
B is 6th
F# (Gb)is 7th
C# (Db) is 8th
G# (Ab) is 9th
D# (Eb) is 10th
A# (Bb) is 11th
F is 12th

Thanks, RH

--
Check out Richard Hunter's new 21st Century blues release "Blue Future"
and the 21st Century rock harmonica masterpiece "The Lucky One" at Amazon

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)