[Harp-L] Why are "harp players" seemingly always "decent guitar players", when they do decide to pick a little 6 string? But the majority of "guitar players" are usually "skill-less harp players", when they decide to blow a little 10 holed harp?

Vern jevern@xxxxx
Fri Jun 5 16:49:37 EDT 2020

There is a range of skill on both instruments.  Maybe some guitarists add the harmonica to their tool-kit late in the game and fail to understand the challenges of good harmonica playing.

For those interested in playing Hands-Free-Chromatic harmonicas with a guitar or keyboard, Mike Easton is taking orders at https://customchromatics.com <https://customchromatics.com/>

Vern