[Harp-L] Oblivion - Aydar Gaynullin & Euphoria Orchestra

Rick Dempster rickdempster33@xxxxx
Sun Jul 26 02:30:55 EDT 2020

Apart from the free reeds, I don't see it has a lot to do with the
harmonica.
First question; do you inhale as well as exhaling to play a different not?
He appears to be playing through a single aperture, too.
RD