[Harp-L] Oblivion - Aydar Gaynullin & Euphoria Orchestra

Slim Heilpern slim@xxxxx
Thu Jul 23 09:44:29 EDT 2020

Hi Randy -

That's an "accordina", it's like a good sounding melodica, but with buttons.

One of my favorite players on the instrument is Ludovic Beier, who plays with a lot of the Gypsy Jazz greats (but mostly on accordion):

https://youtu.be/mg_BOfFYO7Q <https://youtu.be/mg_BOfFYO7Q>

Another is Richard Galliano:

https://youtu.be/Ig70neyYhBE <https://youtu.be/Ig70neyYhBE>

- Slim