[Harp-L] Lessons

Jason Rosenblatt jason@xxxxx
Tue Jul 7 15:17:49 EDT 2020

Hi Harp-l-ers,

I would like to let you know about my online private diatonic harmonica courses. If you’re a player who would like to bend more accurately, play in many different positions and above all play in different musical styles these lessons are for you. Over the past fifteen years or so, I have developed an organized framework of harmonica instruction that allows my students to explore a wide range of music from blues and bluegrass to Turkish music and jazz. Through rudiments, carefully selected repertoire and improvisational exercise we will work on a multitude of techniques in order to give us more musical freedom on our beloved harmonica.

If you’d like to find out more about my music please click on my website below or check out some of my online lessons.

Right now I’m offering FREE 15-minute lessons with no commitment. Just email me to schedule.

All the best,

Jason

https://jasonrosenblatt.com <https://jasonrosenblatt.com/>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQmoDjp32qc&feature=youtu.be