[Harp-L] Americas Got Talent harp duo

George Miklas harmonicat@xxxxx
Sun Jul 5 13:53:00 EDT 2020

That is absolutely right Michael. And just maybe they love the harmonica so
much that they will want to find a college that offers a harmonica
performance degree, or music education degree with harmonica as the major
instrument. Yes absolutely, lets keep these kids on the radar for an
upcoming SPAH convention! Lets get them to apply for the William Rosebush
Scholarship right away!

*George Miklas <http://www.georgemiklas.com/>, M.A., M.Ed., B.M. in Ed.,*
*and **Candidate for DME (2021)*
*Harmonica and Tuba Performing Artist www.GeorgeMiklas.com