[Harp-L] Magnets

Ken H in Ohio airmojoken@xxxxx
Thu Jan 30 10:05:56 EST 2020

K&J Magnetics are a great source for magnets !

I have bought several very small powerful magnets to use on a few jaw harps
that I have & play.

The jaw harps have a steel plinking trigger with a circular end on them
with an opening that
allows you to insert a magnet inside, that will lower the pitch of the jaw
harp.

Love my Glazyrin Phantom that comes with a circular ball magnet that will
change the pitch from C to G.
I bought small magnetic cylinders of different lengths (and hence weights)
so I can get keys of F, E, D, and Low C.

Keep on harpin' in as many ways as you can !

Ken H in OH