[Harp-L] Richard Hunter - RP500 harmony

Richard Hunter rhunter377@xxxxx
Mon Jan 27 08:53:58 EST 2020

Robert Hale wrote:
***
After years of happy shows using your harp patches, I want to try the
HARMONY PITCH SHIFTER.
I can set up and save 5 common keys across 5 front button preset patches.

QUESTION
Can I toggle in and out of harmony during the song with the assigned front
row preset?

Hope so. Only other option is BYPASS.
***
The dedicated footswitch for CHORUS/FX will turn the pitch shifter (or any
other modulation effect you have in a patch) on and off.  That's one of the
things that makes the RP500 such a nice device in performance.

Regards, RH

--
Check out Richard Hunter's new 21st Century blues release "Blue Future"
at https://store.cdbaby.com/cd/richardhunter2

Author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)