[Harp-L] Long Time no post / Shure mic element question

Xavier Lanusse-Cazale xlcazale@xxxxx
Thu Jan 9 07:00:03 EST 2020

Hi folks

It's been many years since i let posted here but it's good to see that
Harp-l goes on.

For the mic experts out there, i have a guy selling a shure small shell
bullet they seems all brushed. The element inside seems odd to me:
Does not look like a crystal or a CM/CR.
Not sure i can attach the picture but I'll post a link as well.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/5YrMSARrZ6nzAPTN9

It does look to fit well so doesn't seem to be a homemade hack...

Any idea anyone?
I might buy it for the shell alone but the value might very depending on
what's in it...

Thanks